Increased plant availability through early damage detection
Do you wait already months for spare bearings? Is your plant at a standstill due to an unexpected breakdown? Possibly even at a critical moment when you would need to rely on full capacity? Most of such interruptions can be avoided. By switching from condition-based to predictive maintenance, you determine the timing of maintenance and repair of your system yourself. We make your machine transparent!
The enabler is our own hardware, sensors and sensors from selected third parties. However, we can also process data from existing installations. A REST API interface enables users to send machine data for analysis and get the results back. Our system is based on novel and patented data processing of sensor data of any kind using machine learning and AI methods, see Downloads. We differentiate ourselves from MEMS-based IoT systems through:
- Save an consultant: 24/7 diagnosis for the price of an annual inspection
- More sensitive than others, suited for slow runners!
- We see further ahead than others
- We see wider and more details than others
- Unique trend charts and automatic diagnosis
- Click & Run – automated monitoring and alarm threshold setting
- Anomaly detection – early bearing and gear defect identification
- Safe and reliable – system architecture which manages machine data and metadata separately
- Independent and transparent – no hidden costs to get access to your data, no affiliation to any third party
- Access independent of location, time or device (BYOD), system can be added at any later date
- Intuitive results and user friendly – results and graphs interpretable by anyone
Maintenance 4.0 and everything is under control
- Monitoring of critical bearings or gearboxes
- Detection of incipient failures – due to small deviations from the standard
- Scheduling of maintenance work and repairs
- Optimize plant utilisation
- Avoid unplanned interruptions during operation
Our solution consists of a well-rehearsed and proven system of sensors, best-in-class data acquisition and novel data processing, paired with an evaluation individually tailored to your plant and needs. This allows you to optimally plan maintenance and repairs.
Optimize plant availability
To enable predictive maintenance of your equipment, our solution continuously records the condition of your machine. Based on this, the system identifies components requiring maintenance and enables you to choose a good time for repair.
How we collaborate